ANGOL ALAPFOK - Szókincs, nyelvtan, helyesírás és kifejezés
Könnyű elrontani - Kezdő/alapfokú feladat...
Choose the correct alternative!
- The traffic is bad/wrong today.
- I think you are/have right.
- How are you? I’m well/fine thank you.
- How old are you? I am/have 22 years old.
- Do you have any/some children?
- She often meets -/with his uncle.
- He likes play/playing football very much.
- I wrote a letter today/this afternoon.
- I don’t sing. I’m to/too shy.
- When did they get/be married?
- She never makes/does her homework.
- I phoned him at/in the end of the programme.
- They fell/felt in love immediately.
- He took/made a lovely picture of the baby.
- Can I have that recipe/receipt of the chocolate?
- My aunt is a cook/cooker.
- Where did you know/meet your husband?
- Can you drive/fly a plane?
- My flat is full with/of plants.
- She didn’t go out yesterday/last night.
- I am always late from/for work.
- I don’t like lending/borrowing money. I hate being in debt.
- Paul got/gave a computer for his birthday.
- Where did you live when you was/were a child?
- Peter born/was born in Mexico.
- He often goes to/- abroad in his job.
- She looked after/for children until she retired a year ago.
- My granny is more/over seventy years old.
- She loved all the children special/especially the baby.
- How/what was he different when he was very young?
- I couldn’t read until/to I was seven.
- He doesn’t know anybody/nobody in this country.
- Jean was in London the/- last week.
- Can you play -/the piano?
- My friend doesn’t like parties. He is quite/quiet shy.
- What does she usually have for a/- breakfast?
- What’s on the/- radio?
- There is a good film on the/- TV.
- Do you have a light/fire?
- She is no/not married.
- My parents are in/at work.
- I don’t have a work/job.
- This is a photo of/about my children.
- Anything else/other? Yes, a cup of tea.
- In summer he works in a sport/sports shop.
- She goes walking/to walk in her free time.
- English coffee/café is horrible.
- The/a mechanic mends cars.
- He leaves from/- home at seven o’clock/hours.
- He arrives at/in the station at four.
- Do you like playing the /- cards?
- My neighbour is a/- journalist.
- On/- every weekdays he gets up at 2 in the morning.
- Do you like a/- Chinese food?
- He goes to work by/in his car.
- Can computers check/control spellings?
Az angol nyelv ismerete elengedhetetlen - mert angolul tudni kell...
| * Meetings
* Letter writing
* Job interview